Sunday 11 May 2014

Chelsea Flower Show Here We Come and Diary Dates for Where You Can Find Me I 2014 and News Of Memory Lane at Last and the Festival of Quilts!

























Well I have been officially rubbish at keeping up with my blog so this is going to be rather a blast of news as there's a lot of it! I haven't been idle just too busy and it is the job that doesn't get done unfortunately! So here we go it's the beginning of show season again, kicking off with Chelsea flower show that starts on the 20th-24th May in London. I am getting ready for now, if you want to see much more regularly updates and pictures of the show and all the news then please go to my facebook art page  to see what I'm up to go to as I post on there far more regularly.

Or 
For Patterns and fabric then go to https://www.facebook.com/Nelpatterns


This is my centre piece at Chelsea ( the one below) it's called Tender is the Light . It's done in pastel and is around 120 cm wide . It took me ages to do but I'm really please with it.
On the fabric front Memory Lane is now out which is exciting and I have just got the gorgeous quilt back from Trudy Wood who has done a fabulous job on it. So I hope to get  some pictures of it done this week. Memory Lane looks like this 




If you'd like to know where I am going to be in 2014 please go to the Diary of Shows on the news page  at http://www.nelwhatmore.com/news/

 I'll post more pictures soon but now we have a wedding to go to and I need to get ready!! Byee for now. xx





2 comments:

  1. love your fabrics, temptation at the festival of quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a real fan of your fabric designs. I used Secret Garden for my granddaughter's quilt. I'll be trying Memory Lane too

    ReplyDelete